The Fun of Shrimp Fishing:
Re-imagine an Authentic Local Pastime
Shrimp fishing has charmed locals and foreigners alike - for the local Taiwanese, this is a relaxing way to spend a weekend afternoon bonding with friends over beer and dining on their catch; to those new to this activity, this is a uniquely Taiwan experience- interactive, easy and engaging- that retains all the fun of fishing with the added benefits of a convenient urban location. This experience promises fun for all ages and a five-star version of an authentic local pastime uniquely available to Regent Academy participants.
Stay with Regent and choose an experience from Regent Academy to enjoy a bespoke and unforgettable experience!
To reserve, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NT$1,500 per person
(Price includes Regent transportation, director’s chair, Silks Palace set menu and butler service)
- Advance reservation is required
- This experience is subject to availability. Regent Taipei reserves the right to modify, add or suspend the content or price of the experience at its sole discretion, at any time without prior notice, in an individual case or in general. Please confirm final details with our associates upon reservation, thank you.
- Experience is offered in Chinese, English, Japanese
- The experience duration is approximately 3 hours
- The minimum number of persons for this session is 2
- For enquiries and reservations, please contact email@example.com