AN ACTIVE HOLIDAY IN MONTENEGRO
Be active, discover dramatic scenery and experience spectacular natural beauty in Montenegro with Regent Porto Montenegro’s new Active Package, focused on fitness and wellbeing in the great outdoors.
The four-day three-night experience includes:
- Outdoor guided organic fitness sessions, with stunning views of Boka Bay, at the luxurious new Porto Montenegro Yacht Club Beach
- Guided hiking from Krstac to Kotor offering spectacular views of the bay and coast followed by picnic (healthy picnic basket provided) at a picturesque location
- A scenic biking session along the UNESCO protected Kotor bay road dotted with old stone villages
- Complimentary sports activities and use of sports equipment including swimming, running, yoga mat, stand up paddle boards and bicycles – available on request
- Rest and regenerate with a Contrast Bathing session, a combination of cold and hot water to aid muscle soreness, at the award-winning Regent Spa and use of the hammam, sauna and ice shower
Prices start from €399* per person based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room including all activities listed above, daily breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, access to the Regent Spa facilities and late check out subject to availability.
The Active Package is available to book between October 20th, 2018 and April 18th, 2019. Blackout dates apply between December 20th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019.