About the Hotel
Ranked among the top hotels by both leisure and business travelers, Regent Berlin caters to every conceivable need or desire within an environment of quiet sophistication. A restful retreat, an exceptional meeting venue, and a glorious setting for grand occasions and celebrations.
Experience an unforgettable stay with us in the historic heart of Berlin.
Situated on Charlottenstraße in Berlin’s historic Mitte district with unrivalled views of Gendarmenmarkt Square, Regent Berlin is just a short stroll from all the best sights and experiences the city has to offer.
- Minutes to leading cultural, entertainment and shopping sites including Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag and the Opera House
- Easy access to first-class transport links
Combining luxurious textiles and iconic Biedermeier furniture with modern amenities, our rooms and suites provide beautiful havens of comfort and restfulness.
- 156 rooms with French balcony
- 39 suites, all with balcony, separate living room, and city or courtyard views
From award-winning fine dining to light bites savored under the summer sun, discover dining for every occasion.
- Casual Dining at restaurant Charlotte & Fritz
- Signature drinks and light bites at Regent Bar
- Classic afternoon tea at Tea & Lobby Lounge
- Light snacks at Summer Lounge in the outdoor courtyard
SPA & WELLNESS
Featuring comprehensive health, fitness and spa facilities, our Regent Health Club is the perfect place to nurture your wellbeing.
- Two spa treatment rooms
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Separate men’s and women’s saunas
- State-of-the-art gym
WEDDINGS & EVENTS
Offering a versatile range of event spaces coupled with attentive service, Regent Berlin is an exclusive venue for weddings, business meetings and special occasions.
- Magnificent banquet room seating up to 100 guests
- Flexible meeting suites and boardrooms
- Separate reception, foyer and lounge areas
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Dedicated event and wedding planning team
Guests travelling with young families can enjoy ease of mind with privileges and services geared towards our youngest guests.
- Arrival gift of signature Regent gym sack with chocolate, candies and a book
- DVDs available via our Concierge
- Babysitting service booked via our Concierge
Regent Berlin offers a range of services for our guests’ comfort and convenience, including:
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour concierge
- Airport transfers
- Limousine and valet services
- Parking garage
- Shoe polishing
It’s a great dog’s life at the Regent Berlin!
Dogs are welcome at the Regent Berlin and are invited to accompany their masters. Please let us know in advance when you are travelling with your pet so that our housekeeping team has everything in place for a wonderful stay.
There will be food and water bowls waiting in the room upon arrival and our patisserie will have prepared special dog biscuits to spoil your furry friend.
Price per night: 50 €
On request, our concierge can arrange a dog sitter to look after your dog during your stay.