A Regent Cultural Journey
Regent Hotels and Resorts invites travellers to experience Chinese culture in two of Asia’s most historic destinations. Valid through 30 December 2013, the value-add luxury packages at its award-winning hotels in Beijing and Taipei combine access to the top art museums in each capital city with Regent’s luxury accommodations.
Room Type and Rate:
Tai Pan Residence King- from NT$9,600
* Prices are subject to a 10% service charge and 5% government tax
- Daily breakfast and Tai Pan executive floor benefit for two persons, including access to the Tai Pan lounge and personal butler.
- 2 tickets to the National Palace Museum
- One set dinner for two persons at Silks Palace restaurant
- NT$1,000 Regent Galleria shopping certificate
- NT$1,000 Wellspring Spa voucher
Terms & Conditions:
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- All benefits are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights