Celebration at the GendarmenmarktThe Regent Berlin paints the town red for its 10th anniversary
2014, the award-winning Regent Berlin will be celebrating a decade of hospitality at one of the capital’s most famous squares, the Gendarmenmarkt. To mark the special occasion the hotel has put together a sparkling anniversary package, which includes a delicious champagne menu at its very own gourmet restaurant ‘Fischers Fritz’.
Time for special moments: the Regent Berlin and Fischers Fritz, which has been awarded two Michelin stars for its outstanding cuisine and service, create unforgettable experiences for their guests. A three-course anniversary menu
has been composed by Chef de Cuisine Christian Lohse, a masterpiece of culinary delights complemented by a bottle of champagne.
To round off a wonderful evening – or at any time of the guests’ choosing
– a signature champagne cocktail will be served at the elegant
The hotel will also thank its guests with a thoughtful gift and a donation (5€) to the German children’s charity ‘A Heart for Children’, which the
hotel and the restaurant have supported for the past four years.
- Accommodation for two nights in one of the lavish Superior rooms
for 2 persons
- Including the luxurious Regent à la carte breakfast
- A high-quality welcome present
One three-course anniversary menu
at the Michelin-starred
Fischers Fritz including a bottle of champagne, water and coffee
- A signature champagne cocktail at the Regent Bar
- A donation of 5€ to the ‘A Heart for Children’ charity
- Free use of the Regent Health Club with gym and
separate men and women sauna
- Complimentary WiFi and the daily newspaper
847 € for 2 persons in a double room
Reservations should be made prior to the arrival date.
This package is available until 29th
upon request and subject to availability. Price includes
statutory VAT and City Tax.
T. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 66 66
F. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 61 66