Prepare for take off...
Experience Berlin from a whole new perspective: the Regent Berlin has joined forces with the Air Service Berlin to offer the helicopter package, a programme which gives you the opportunity to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Germany’s capital city.
Luxurious relaxation teamed with a spectacular experience: with its location overlooking the Gendarmenmarkt, the Regent Berlin welcomes you with luxury in a private athmosphere.The hotel limousine will take you to the General Aviation Terminal at Berlin Brandenburg Airport – also the point of take-off for private jets chartered for A-listers, business moguls and politicians. From there, the Air Service Berlin will arrange for a Lincoln stretch limousine to take you to the helicopter. The tower will give the all-clear for take-off before your journey over the capital begins. The helicopter will fly right over the heart of Berlin at a speed of 200 km per hour.
The Regent Berlin Helicopter Package includes:
- Two nights’ stay in one of our Superior rooms for 2 persons
- Including the luxurious Regent à la carte breakfast
- 20 minute* helicopter ride over Berlin (* including take-off and landing time)
- Personal flight certificate
- Transfer to and from Berlin Brandenburg Airport
- Ice Afternoon Tea in the Summer Lounge
- Free use of the Regent Health Club
- Complimentary WiFi and the daily newspaper
773 € for 2 persons in a double room
Reservations should be made prior to the arrival date.
This package is available from April 01, 2013 to October 31, 2013
upon request and subject to availability. Price includes statutory VAT.
T. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 66 66
F. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 61 66