A culinary trip to the capitalNew gourmet package at the Regent Berlin
A mini-break in the name of good taste: the gourmet package offered by the five-star superior hotel Regent Berlin leaves nothing to be desired. In the two-star restaurant Fischers Fritz – run by chef de cuisine Christian Lohse – food connoisseurs certainly get their money’s worth.
Our limousine pick-up service ensures a comfortable transfer from the airport to the hotel, where a chilled bottle of champagne awaits guests in their room. The package highlight has to be the four-course dinner
served at the gourmet restaurant Fischers Fritz, which has been put together exclusively for epicures. The one and only lobster press to exist in the whole of Germany (and one of only five presses worldwide) can also be reserved upon request. Service personnel at Fischers Fritz use the silver press to press the lobster’s shell and roe, beating the extracted jus together with stock to make a lobster foam, which is served together with the meat. Voilà, “homard à la presse”.
In the afternoon, we
invite you to enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea.
Our offer includes:
- Two nights in one of our luxurious Superior rooms for 2 persons
- The luscious Regent à la carte breakfast
- Round-trip transfer from the airport or train station, or complimentary parking
- Exclusive four-course gourmet menu at Fischers Fritz including water and coffee
- A bottle of champagne in your room
- The legendary Regent Afternoon Tea in our Tea & Lobby Lounge for 2 persons
- Free use of the Regent Health Club with gym and separate men and women sauna
- Complimentary WiFi and a daily newspaper
- A welcome amenity upon arrival
Starting from 899 € for 2 persons in a double room
Reservations should be made prior to the arrival date.
This package is available upon request and subject to availability.
Price includes statutory VAT and City Tax.
T. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 66 66
F. +49 (0) 30 - 20 33 61 66